Dependant Applications

If you are holding a temporary visa, for instance Student Visa and Temporary Graduate Visa, then your partner and child can join you to stay in Australia as well.

Student/Guardian Visa

Your partner and child can join into your student visa with the same visa duration and similar visa conditions. Your partner can work up to 40 hours fortnightly.

If you are studying Master degree or above, your partner can work full-time in Australia. Your school age children can study in a local primary or secondary school.

Temporary Graduate Visa

Temporary Graduate Visa usually lasts for 18 months (GWS stream) or 2-4 years (PSW stream). Your partner and child can join into your visa, and your partner is permitted to work or study full-time in Australia.